Infusionsoft invites small businesses to ICON15 in Phoenix
CHANDLER, Ariz. – Infusionsoft’s ICON15 event caters to small business owners and offers three days of education, inspiration and networking. Infusionsoft expects 4,000 small businesses to attend this year’s event featuring innovators known for disrupting their industries and leaders taking new roads to success. This year’s speakers were chosen for their transformative insights focused on entrepreneurship and small business.
ICON15 keynote speakers include:
- Sally Hogshead: Hogshead is the world’s leading expert on fascination. At age 27 she opened her first agency, and went on to conquer the world of branding and marketing.
- Greg McKeown: McKeown is the author of bestseller “Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less” and is among the most popular bloggers for the Harvard Business Review.
- Johnny Earle: Earle founded Johnny Cupcakes, and over the past decade has grown the company — which some initially called a joke — into a multi-million dollar t-shirt brand driven by a community of worldwide collectors.
- Rohit Bhargava: Bhargava is a trend curator, founder of the Influential Marketing Group (IMG), and the author of five best-selling business books includingLikeonomics.
- Jon Acuff: Acuff is a bestselling author of four books, including his most recent: Start. When he’s not writing books, he’s using social media to grow an online platform of millions of readers.
The three-day event, which sold out the past three years, caters to small business owners of all levels and industries. The agenda includes nearly 30 unique break-out track topics for Infusionsoft users and non-users. Tracks for current Infusionsoft customers will cover actionable campaign strategies, fundamentals of the software and best practices, while general small business tracks will share sales and marketing strategies, insights and ideas that can easily be put into action.
ICON15 will take place March 31 – April 2, 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center. Registration and additional information is available at: http://www.attendicon.com. Tickets start at $399.
Source: PR Newswire press release